.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Oh you know, just another amazing week!! As always.

It was quite hectic toward the beginning as we were scrabbling to make sure everything was ready for April's baptism, that she knew all that she needed to know, that everybody who was going to be in the program would be in town, that she had the interview and all that fun stuff! But then, Friday came and it went BEAUTIFULLY!! I love baptisms. But the part that really hit me this time wasn't the ordinance of baptism, but the confirmation. When she received the Holy Ghost it was the most amazing moment ever. That's what April needed the most and when her dad said those simple words "receive the Holy Ghost" I could feel the overwhelming swoosh of the Spirit becoming her constant companion and it brought me to tears. I'm just so happy for her! And she's happy, and that's what matters most! I've never seen her smile so much. :)
That was the majority of the week though, focusing on April and making sure she knew the commitment she was accepting into her life. I honestly don't remember what else we did other than helping her. And then once she was confirmed all the lessons in church were all about being humble and accepting the Lord's will which was a nice reminder that yes, we made convents, and yes, we have the help to keep those covenants!! What a loving Heavenly Father we have!!

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE. <<<that's what I've been learning most about. 
I'm so grateful for all that my Father has blessed me with. For the eyes to see, and the ears to hear. I hope everyone has been learning more and more about the Godhead like I have been. My relationships with each member have been strengthened over the past week as I had that question on my mind. It's so neat when we see the Lord's promises come true, isn't it!? My favorite. I love it.

So get this, transfers are this week and we find out tomorrow if we're staying or going. I love Sister Smith so much, we've become the best of friends, and I love this area forever and always but I'm ready for some changes to happen.....so we'll see!! Let you know next week lol




I LOVE YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER
xoxoxoxoxoox,

Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment