.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Forever 21!

Thank you for everyone who made my week so wonderful!!!! Oh it was the best time ever. My birthday was dragged out almost every day of the week so I'm all birthday'd out by now haha. Three cakes and 1000 pounds later geez haha I'm so grateful for the packages and letters and emails though, so thank you! It makes me feel so loved. Heavenly Father was watching out for me too, after all the candles I blew out and the wishes I made we got a surprise phone call from Shane telling us that his daughter, April, our former investigator, decided she wants to be baptized soon! WOOOHOO!

Elders in our district made a special cake for me at zone training meeting on Tuesday, then the Blum's we live with made another cake on Wednesday for lunch, then there was another cake that Donna Marie made for me at dinner! It was amazing. Lots and lots of goodies I was on a sugar high all week (especially because it was free slurpee day at 711 on Friday yuuuumm).

Best part though was when it wasn't about me and we were at the Stampede Breakfast on Saturday! Our ward hosted a big ol pancake breakfast that was huge! Like between 750-800 people, most of them just people living in the community too so that was wonderful! We even learned how to rope. That was cool. I just loved handing out all the pancakes to the people in line and being able to smile and talk to SO MANY PEOPLE it was awesome. Just planting seeds in everybody's heart. 

If you want something good to read, look up Becoming Perfected in Christ from the July 2014 Ensign. It changed my life. I'll make it easy for you READ ME :)

I'm out of time today, but just know that I love the Lord. He is the one who makes me happy! I love my life.

I love you!
xoxoxooxxo,
Sister Davis








No comments:

Post a Comment