.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, July 7, 2014

Red Everywhere!

This week was so lovely that I don't even remember what we did!
A lot of walking. And a lot of service.

Canada Day and the 4th of July were great! It's also the start of the Calgary Stampede so there's a lot of plaid, levi's, and cowboy hats... and people are outside!! So we talk to everyone we see. It's wonderful!!
I don't have much time now but I want to give a big ol' shout out to my parents today for being the best parents ever! It's sad that it takes thousands of miles between us to get me to see how grateful I am for them but at least it happened that I've been able to get to this point lol I've learned so much as a missionary and my eyes have truly been opened so see all the many blessings I've received from Heavenly Father!
"Gratitude is memories from the heart"-that was shared in fast and testimony meeting yesterday. So precious.
Have a great week everybody, I know I will!!!

xoxoxo,
Sister Davis



pictures: Canada day with the district, and f4th of July with Sister Smith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment