.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Real Quick!

This'll be a real quick one! Like a three liner. 

We went to the temple this morning in Cardston because our pday was today (Tuesday) instead of yesterday and it was glorious! \but that also meant that we emailed waaaaay later than usual so that's why this is coming so late. And then we were late for our computers so someone else took mine and now \i'm on some lameo temporary one writing uber fast just to tell you I'm alive! AND I"M BEING TRANSFERRED BACK UP TO CALGARY!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO I'll miss it here, the people for sure but it was time for me to leave I think..

Any how I forgot my camera in the car too so this is just a super pathetic email SORRY 
Love you bye?
xoxo


Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment