.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm Back!

Whoop whoop! I can't even begin to say how happy I was when I found out I'd be back in Calgary. I love all the bumper to bumper traffic, and the shopping centres on every corner, and the houses slammed right next to each other it just brings me so much joy!!! I'm such a city sister. 

So the wards I'm in are Auburn Bay and Mahogany. Yup, that's right, TWO of 'em. It's a little overwhelming trying to differentiate between two different wards but I'm getting used to it a bit more every single day. The wards are super young too. Like the average age is 10, no joke. Between the two there are about twenty women that are either pregnant or with a newborn it's ridiculous! I've never been in such a "family" sacrament meeting haha but it was wonderful. Everyone I've met so far are all super nice and welcoming and I'm so grateful for that. We even have a few investigators already, one of which we set up a baptism date for last night! Holla! His name is Dayton, fourteen years old, super sweet kid. Toward the beginning of the lesson he was having a lot of doubts but the Spirit was so strong and he was even able to recognize his own change of heart and chose his own date! It was wonderful. My companion is Sister Smith, from Payton UT. She's 19 and a total sweetheart, kinda reminds me of my university roommate Justine a tiny bit haha she's a hoot! We get along great and I'm super excited for all the things we''ll be able to accomplish. She's been out for 3 months or so, just got done training, so I'm greenie busting again it's so fun! Except this time I don't have to drive!!!!! YAY! So nice to sit in the passenger seat. 

Well, time's out! 

Love you all, thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment