.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, August 25, 2014

Heaven

BEST WEEK.
The lows are pretty low but the highs are even higher!!

I'm loving walk and talk August. It's the best. My shoes are getting nice and holey too it's awesome lol

My favorite part:
Sister Estrada and I are walking to our dinner appointed and were a little early so we decided to take a walk around the block to talk to some more people. As we round the second corner there is a couple on their balcony smoking a cigarette and the first thing he calls out to us is "Sorry, girls, whatever you're selling I'm not interested!" hha my favorite. Next thing you know shirtless, tattooed, and a little tipsy Scott comes down the stairs and is accepting the restoration pamphlet and telling us to come back after dinner and talk to him more. We went back after dinner and he was sober and wow did he open up to us or what! He kept saying he could see our faith in our faces and that he thought it was really cool of what we're doing. We're going back this week and he's feeding us dinner! haha and another plus, his neighbor was outside and saw us talking with him and he accepted a Book of Mormon too! Miracles do happen. Two of the last people we would have ever thought to be interested in strengthening their relationship with God. And that right there is why we talk to every one! I love seeing the Spirit work in the hearts of those we meet. I know with all my heart that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can and will change and improve every aspect of our lives if we let it. I love testifying of the truthfulness of the Restoration and the Plan of Salvation.

Just keeps getting better and better.
Go to church, open your heart, get on your knees, and tell Him everything.
I love you! I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!
I am so grateful to be a missionary. Not only for the growth that I've been able to see in myself, but for the progression I've been able to see in the lives of others as they too rely on our Savior. Man, I hope this never ends!
xoxoxo,

Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment