.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Windy City

IT'S SNOWING LIKE CRAZY TODAY! They grounded our cars again today. It's awesome. We had to find a ride this morning to the library and then we're going to walk to the mall after we're done emailing for lunch and to hang out there like a bunch of seventh graders because the church is too far away to walk there. We're so cool I know haha
Anyway, this week has been hard, but good. The other day we parked our car to look at the map and this black cat ran from across the street to my side of the car so I opened the door and it just hopped right onto my lap! We named him Midnight and he went on a ride with us to the stake centre across town to pick up invitations for the church tour we are putting together in a couple weeks from now. He loved that! It was fun, like having Kitty Purry with me all over again.
Man, I wish I could write so much more but the countdown is on and I didn't leave much time to email everyone yikes my bad.
But just know that I love it here.
My testimony is strengthened every day and I love my savior Jesus Christ with all my heart!
xoxoxox
HAPPY DECEMBER YALL

love,
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment