.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

OH MY OH MY so much has happened I don't even know where to start. Let's see, first, I love my family more than ever and I am so grateful that I was able to see their darling faces on Christmas day! What joy! It was nice refill of family love. The rest of Christmas was great too. We started in the morning with Sister Cooley and Sister Gonzalez, making breakfast and opening gifts together (Christine, Joe, and Tristin Jakins are amazing and brought me some presents down from Calgary on Christmas Eve last week aren't they amazing or what?!), then we gathered as a zone and played White Elephant together! That was fun stuff, I ended up getting half of a heart "best friends" necklace, Elder Gibbs brought the gift and has the other half lolz. Then we went to the Rooyakers for a brunch. Then SKYPE :) And then dinner at the Thompson's house! We ate turkey and cranberries and lots of yummy desserts and sang fun carols.

Anyhow the rest of the week went just lovely. This transfer our zone set a lot of high goals for this area and all the other zone leaders from different places laughed at us and it was pretty sad so we've all been working really hard and as the transfer ends today we've reached and exceeded 2/3 and almost made the third one, missed by two. BUT for this area, we've about tripled the amount of work that's been happening! YAY! Who's laughing now!?

And today, since it's New Year's Eve and we can't proselyte after six we have a full day p-day. So this morning we all went curling! No, we didn't do each others hair.. haha It was so much fun too! I love it! Who knew that curling would be so fun. I've seen it on the Olympics before and promptly turned the channel before I fell asleep but surprisingly enough it was exciting and wonderful. I have to do it again someday.
And guess what else?! SISTER HUNTLEY IS GETTING TRANSFERRED! She's going to Calgary! I'm excited for her. I think it will help her grow and become the missionary she wants to be by starting fresh and all. It will be good for her. And I'm excited to be staying put with a new companion (pray for me that she'll be amazing please) and for all the great things we'll do together in the Legacy Ward!! Whoop whoop! I'M PSYCHED OUT OF MY MIND.

Well, don't get too crazy tonight at midnight! CTR haha

xoxox,

Sister Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment