.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho!

It really is the most wonderful time of the year isn't it?! All the lights and the love, and my favorite: the Spirit of Christ. What an amazing feeling! I am full of gratitude for my Savior and the sacrifice that he made for me so that I can have peace and happiness in my life. I will be forever grateful to have this opportunity to serve and to bring others to the same marvelous truth that has changed my life for the better.

I am so so excited to skype my favorite people in the world tomorrow and to spend the day with families here in Lethbridge. I am just loving life. I had a week or two that were really hard but with the help of my Lord, Jesus Christ, I have been able to overcome anything that has happened. Also, all the love from home helped out a lot too! Thank you for the Christmas tree! It's all taped up on my wall with all the darling ornaments. It made me cry happy tears! I love it. I am so blessed!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


xooxoxo,
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment