.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Princess Is Here!!

I'm in Calgary! Woohoo! And it's great. We got in yesterday afternoonish with a group of 29 of us missionaries, some spanish but mostly english speaking. It was hectic and fast moving of course and by the time I put my head on my pillow I was out.
We stayed last night in a member's house, President and Sister Palmer, and their house is BEAUTIFUL. like I didn't want to touch anything and break it but they are just so sweet and made us some real good snacks before bed and a yummy breakfast this morning.
So we got our new areas and companions last night and I'm going to be in the Calgary West zone for this transfer with Sister Fenn. SHE'S AMAZING. I already know that we are going to get along just wonderfully so I'm supes totes excited for that! We are just taking a little bit of time today to go shopping for food and email and then we are off to work! We have a dinner appointment and a lesson to teach tonight too and I'm way excited!
It was pretty sad though to say goodbye to my district from the MTC. I will miss them all dearly. The night before we were all leaving (monday) all the elders gave us sisters a departing blessing. Elder Whitlock said mine and it was great. Gives me determination to do well! I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that I am here in Canada because this is where he wants me to be. I know that this is the true church and the fullness of the gospel that I will be teaching to the loving people of Calgary! I can't wait to get started! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I love you all and I know that Jesus loves you too!
Love,
Sister Davis
p.s. give Stella a big hug for me, but please don't squish her.
pics:  my district going to calgary; me and sista harris being excited to serve the Lord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment