.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Whenever There is Rain...

I don't know what's wrong with my eyes lately but they've been leaking quite often. It's ridiculous. We had zone conference on Tuesday and throughout the whole thing I couldn't get myself to stop crying! Just every little thing set me off. The Spirit was so strong and I know with all my heart that this is where I'm supposed to be and that Heavenly Father is very aware of us individually. He loves us. I'm so grateful to know that and to treasure that statement. Days are rough, but we are never alone. 

Sunday was fast and testimony meetings for us since it's Stake Conference next weekend. Our investigator, Butch, was coming to church and it's always a coin toss of who is going up to share their testimonies and if they might say something sketchy soooo we were praying really hard and oh my gosh it was probably the most amazing fast and testimony meeting of my life! So many great, simple and true testimonies from the members and it was wonderful. Butch loved it! He said it felt like a lot of the people were talking directly to him and what he needed to hear. Again, I love the Spirit! Then we scurried on over to the Mahogany Ward because we were expecting some less-actives to show. And that fast and testimony meeting was wonderful too! Way to surprise me. I've been realizing lately how much I don't trust the members....which is bad. Because if I want them to trust me then I need to trust them!!! Duh. I'm working on that. It will hopefully be easy because I love them all and they are so wonderful!

Anyhow. Saturday was hard though. Sister Smith's back was killing her and so during lunch she decided to lie down with the heat pad to rest and then she was in too much pain to move for a while after. But I made the best of it and studied Matthew 13, which is a great chapter! Who knew. I've been learning lots about our faith and where we need to plant it if we want to watch it grow. Especially if one day we want to partake of the fruit! I know I would like to. And I'm going to. NO ONE GET IN MY WAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU. You should come with me though :)

Oh and then I saw a double rainbow! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Jesus Christ lives! And Jesus Christ loves! Whatever we are going through, Christ's atonement will help us.
Hope everyone has a great week! Can't believe school's out for everyone now..weirdie! Loved all the graduation pictures and I'm bracing myself now for all the mission homecoming pics of my generation. Boy oh boy. Keep 'em coming.

xoxoxo 
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment