.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello Revelation!

GOD SPEAKS TO US! Oh my gosh it's amazing. Sometimes through our prayers, or scriptures, or prophets or simply those around us! So cool.

It started with exchanges. So our Sister Training Leaders are wonderful. Sister McDade and Sister Koller. LOVE THEM. So Sister McDade stayed with Sister Smith in our area and I had the privilege of going with Sister Koller into their area. I was actually quite nervous at first because the STL's serve in a Young Single Adult ward and I thought that it would be like super weird and awkward to be a missionary for YSA for who knows what reason but I was quickly humbled because it was totally the best day ever! And I absolutely adore Sister Koller. I learned so much from her! She and I served in the West at the same time about 5 months ago and holy cow she has changed so much I was not expecting it so I made her spill all her secrets so that I can make some super changes too! I felt like I'd been progressing and moving up and then it just plateaued for a bit there and it was no bueno. I wanted to increase my spiritual knowledge and strengthen my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior. And so it was such a blessing to serve with her that day because she showed me exactly how to make the changes I want! YAY! See, Heavenly Father knows us each personally, and knows who needs to be the one to tell us what He wants us to do for it to stick and actually change us. She is so excited and pumped about the gospel and about our potential as children of God. IT RUBBED OFF ON ME TOO!!! I'm so psyched! Just in the past four days since our exchange my personal, and companion, studies have been enhanced a million fold! It's so cool! I LOVE THE SPIRIT! So good.

Sister Smith and I even experienced it together! My favorite is when the Spirit testifies to both me and Sister Smith simultaneously and we just feel super in sync and unified with each other and with Heavenly Father. We had answers to so many prayers in a matter of thirteen verses. Mosiah chapter 18!!!!!!! Man, oh, man! 
Earlier last week we had a man yell at us for like an hour about how we're "high on Jesus" and I couldn't help but think, YES, YES I AM, AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! haha So now we joke about it all the time but hey, it's true! And I am so grateful that my mind has been enlightened to know that my Savior died for me and that now He Lives! It brings so much more purpose to my life. Like why am I waking up at 6:30 every morning? Why am I walking a kajillion kilometers daily? Why am I talking to strangers every opportunity I can get? BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST LIVES! 
xoxoxoxoxo



Sister Davis
HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY 

Be dilligent in all things. Smile big!

No comments:

Post a Comment