.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 14, 2014

A Wonderful Week!

MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE! I just got to see thousands of pictures of my cute nephew and niece YAY! Lynx and Luna are so darling! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Okay, back to missionary work. This week was wonderful! We had interviews with President and those are always a good time. He thanked me again for working so hard to help Sister Maynes to get out of her shell and I just started bawling. I miss that girl! And I'm so glad that she's continuing to progress and become the missionary that Heavenly Father wants her to be. He even let me know who her new companion is so I could be at peace and make sure she's been taken good care of, and her new comp is Sister Strathearn whom I love and adore so woohoo she's going to be alright! 

Sister Smith and I are having a fantabulous time together. She talks about home a lot which can get old..especially because she doesn't go home until next summer yikes but we're working on that. She has a good sense of humor, and is a little stubborn just like me haha So I'm learning lots about humility, patience, and charity. 

The weather has been perfect lately which helps us out a lot because that means people are outside! That's the best. I love street contacting! The other day when we were walking we met this girl, Jessica, who was waiting for the bus and we got talking to her about who we are and what we're doing and she was so excited! She was telling us all about how she's been wanting to learn more for a while now but was just super busy and couldn't find the time but now that we came and found her she's going to make the time, which is every missionary's dream to meet someone who is actually interested! We have a lesson with her this coming week and we're super psyched! Praying that we can include her whole family or we'll have to pass her to YSA sad day but as long as she gets taught I'll be happy!!!!!!!! Speaking of being happy for people who accept the gospel- guess who's getting baptized on Good Friday! DAYTON!! OH glorious!! More details on that next week!


xoxoxo,

Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment