.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, October 28, 2013

Whoop, Whoop!

It's -6 degrees Celcius today. Welcome to Canada, folks! haha I absolutely LOVE it! Yesterday morning during our personal study I look up and see snow falling outside..I gasp to Sister Waller and she looks then looks back at me and we simultaneously get up, grab our boots, and run outside. It was awesome!! So all day Sunday there was snow falling and it was amazing. So beautiful. We even had to scrape snow off the car..we were giggling the whole time because we were having so much fun! It was great.

Anyway, to the important stuff. Christine, Joe, and Tristin are officially members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!! Whoop whoop. Their baptism was on Thursday and it was absolutely magical. The ward really stepped up and lots of people came and it was a really spiritual night. The program was great, the two speakers were really in tune and the first talked on baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the second talked on the Plan of Salvation. But my favorite part of the whole nice was the actual ordinance of baptism. Joe was first and after he came up out of the water his face was priceless. Happy doesn't even begin to describe the expression on his face. Especially when he saw his wife walk down into the water and then when his son was baptized too. And I thought my baptism was the best day of my life! THIS WAS GREAT!! I love being able to share the joy and peace that comes from this gospel that I love so much, and to see others accept, live, and receive the blessings is such a wonderful experience. That's why I'm here.
Well it was so great.

There is probably so much more that I could write about but I'm going blank and decided to use the remainder of my time on the computer today to do some family history (thanks daddy!!!) and these are the most important anyway so highlights are all you get! Thank you for the love and prayers!

xoxoxo
Sister Davis
 Our first snow :)

 Me and Sister Waller so excited after the Jakins baptism!

The view outside our house. 
Yes that's our car! Woohoo for Subaru!




No comments:

Post a Comment