.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Accidental Miracle!

The best thing ever happened this week. I'll start from the beginning..So the a few weeks back we had dinner with the Oler's, an older couple who are just wonderful, and we inviting them to make their own family mission plan. They decided as part of that they were going to reach out to the less-active members that lived in their neighborhood so we're thinking heck yes that's a great idea! So they came up with the idea of inviting one of those families to their house to join them and us for dessert and a message. Cool, yes? Gets better. So they walk down there and knock on the door, talk to the wife (nonmember) who excitedly accepts the invitation. Sister Oler calls us to tell us what happened and then proceeded to tell us that once they got home and looked at the ward directory again they realized that they knocked on door 28 and the less actives lived at door 24!!!! BAHAHAHA they totally invited strangers over and they said yes!!!!!!!!! We were just laughing our heads off when she told us and we couldn't believe it! So Friday night we had dessert with the Oler's and their neighbors Heather and Chris and it was awesome! They want to meet with us again this week. I can't wait. After we told this to our DL he's like "Member tracting- IT WORKS!" hahahah so cool, hey? I love it.

That was the highlight of the week.

And more good news: Sister Maynes and I are both staying here in Legacy for at least another six weeks whoop whoop! We are going to do work! And see miracles. Things are really picking up. At least that's what I keep praying for :) I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love it. The one day of the year I can wear all pink and red and sparkles and no one can say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. My fave.

xoxoxo my little kittens!

Until next weeeeeek.
heart attacking our LA Fara :) in -24C............

singing in da car

Celebrating Belle's birthday woohoo! She just turned 11 what a glorious year

Me and Sister Cooley, we've become really great friends

P.freaking.S. Guess what?! Merle, an eternal investigator and my best friend in my last ward, just got baptized on Saturday!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That made me soo soo happy! "one of the most contributing details in my decision is your beautiful and consistent loving attitude and consistent non-threatening yet supportive presence." hahahah I died when I heard that...Is there a such thing as being too lovingly bold? Because that would be me

No comments:

Post a Comment