.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, January 27, 2014

Soooo Good!

Spirit high! 

Wowzas, I am just so full have love and joy and everything good today! We have had a glorious week, that's for sure. All good days and it's so great. I love Heavenly Father. When it says in the scriptures that He'll bless you for your diligence, it's not lying! We've been working really hard, making sure that we're full with appointments and all of our extra time is filled with finding activities. So, we've been walking and knocking and we've been blessed with not only beautiful weather, but also some more people to teach! Woohoo!

I don't have much time but just know that everything is going wonderful and that I am so grateful for all of the prayers that have been said.  I can definitely feel them! THANK YOU!

We had the opportunity yesterday to help out a bit with the Youth Standards Night for the stake and talk to the young women about dressing modestly. After we spoke, there was another woman that spoke and it was so good that I bombarded her afterward and asked to have her talk that she had printed out....yeah I'm a creep haha but it was so good! It opened my eyes to a whole knew view. She was talking lots about why Satan is trying so hard to derail us from the path of righteousness. Because he was cast out of heaven to come to earth as a spirit he doesn't have the same privilege as the rest of us of receiving a body. And because he doesn't have a body he can't do a lot of things. He can't have a family. He can't go to school. He can't do so many things so he tries so hard to make us feel of his misery! He's jealous and bitter and does everything in our power to pull us away from our Heavenly Father. She said it a lot better than I did sorrry...haha but it just really got me thinking about how sorry I feel for Satan that he doesn't get to experience life the way we do and how grateful I am that I chose to follow Jesus Christ, our Savior! YAY!

I'm out of time :( SO I hope that you have a wonderful week full of rainbows and sparkles and unicorns!!! hollaaaaa

xoxoxo,
Sister Davis

p.s. guess what I made this last week! SUSHI!!! I learned out to make sushi and

No comments:

Post a Comment