.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Joy, Joy!

Happy Remembrance Day yesterday! That's what they call Veteran's Day here in Canada. The library was closed because of the holiday so here we are today! Yesterday though we were able to go to one of the services in a big huge auditorium with lots of veterans in uniform and a wreath laying ceremony and all that good stuff. It was a cool experience to be able to have a time to remember all of the people who served their country. A very touching time for sure.

So on Thursday Sister Waller got her training call from the assistants yay! So she'll be training next transfer a brand new missionary, fun hey?! It'll be good. I was so excited for her and then I realized that it meant I'd most likely be getting transferred next week. Sad day. I've fallen in love with my ward and it's going to be really hard to leave them. We have been doing lots of great work here together and I've gotten quite attached. It'll be a teary day when I have to leave this glorious place. But it's alright! Heavenly Father has a different plan for me and that's totally fine. Send it my way! I'm excited for whatever happens.

Okay can we take a moment of silence to remember what else happened yesterday? I'M AN AUNT AGAIN! haha Baby Luna was born. I can't believe it. I pretty much missed the whole pregnancy so it's weird that Anna has another baby now..and that she'll be a whole year old once I get to give her a big squeeze. Which brings me to my next statement. I've been on a mission for six months can I get a WHAT WHAT. How in the world did that happen. I want to stay here forever!!!!

There is always so much to tell that I can't narrow it down and everything gets stuck in the end of the funnel and then nothing comes out. I'm sorry.

Spiritual overload is always happening in my head. I love it. I love that I'm able to be doing something that is most important in this life. Check out Doctrine and Covenants 15:6. There are few things in this worldly world that are of true worth to us, and declaring the gospel is one of them!  Never have I ever been so happy in my entire life.

And to make things even better Sister Waller and I are helping someone put up their Christmas tree in a few hours!!! OH WHAT JOY it is that Canadian Thanksgiving was in October..Straight to Christmas whoop whoop!

xoxox,
Love, Sister Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment